Arrival & Departure
The official address of Flughafen Tempelhof is
Platz der Luftbrücke 5
Watch out: This is NOT the address of the entrances to the event area, but should only serve as a rough orientation instead!
In the run-up to the events, you will automatically receive an information email from the ticket provider including individualised arrival information, which (among other things) assigns you to one of the two entrance gates. Please make yourself familiar with this in time – the use of the respective assigned entrance gate leads to reduced waiting times for all visitors and to overall more stress-free conditions. Don’t worry, „inside“ everything will run together again of course, it’s only about a relaxed entrance procedure.
Admission to the event site will be
We advise to use public transport to get there and back! Due to its central city location, Flughafen Tempelhof (Tempelhof Airport) is very well connected – arriving by bike or on foot is also possible without any problems.
In order to be able to guarantee a smooth admission, we ask you to arrive early/timely – making use of the entire time period between „doors“ and „show“ ideally.
For further information see also under Accessibility.
Means of transport
👉 by public transport: The concert ticket is valid from 2 hours before doors time and until 3.00 am the following day in the Berlin ABC fare zone for arrival & departure. The following lines and stations are suitable:
- U-Bahn (Underground) U6, U7, U8 (Platz der Luftbrücke, Gneisenaustraße, Boddinstraße, Mehringdamm, Tempelhof);
- S-Bahn (Suburban trains) S41, 42, 45, 46 (Südkreuz, Tempelhof);
- Bus M43 (Platz der Luftbrücke, Columbiadamm/Friesenstraße, Golßener Straße, Friedhöfe).
At peak times, stations may be closed at short notice – please bear in mind that the shortest route to the event grounds is not always the fastest! Timetables and public transport updates are available at bvg.de. For Android devices we recommend „Öffi“ for navigation.
👉 by bike: You will find plenty of free bicycle parking spaces near both entrances. Further details will follow here at a later date.
👉 by E-Bike/-Scooter: (Information will follow soon!)
Travelling by car
There are no (zero!) parking spaces available near the event site. There really aren’t. If travelling by car is really unavoidable, we advise you to „park & ride“ and avoid the general Tempelhof Airport area: parking spaces are available at the Messegelände in Masurenallee, at Hammarskjöldplatz, and in Jafféstraße – some of which are subject to a charge! From there you can take the S-Bahn (see above) to Tempelhof.
Travelling from/to far away
If you arrive by train, ideally plan your journey to Südkreuz station – from there it’s only a short walk to Tempelhof Airport. From Berlin main/central station, we recommend taking the S-Bahn in the Friedrichstraße-direction and from there the U6 to Platz der Luftbrücke (or see above).
If you are seriously travelling by plane, … please donate an obscenely high sum to atmosfair.de to compensate emissions, and then either take bus X7 to Rudow and change there to the U7 to Südkreuz. Alternatively, take the S9 to Friedrichstraße and then the U6 to Platz der Luftbrücke.
You can find a selection of hotels on berlin.de and zillions of other tourism portals – you’ll be able to plan your stay on your own. 😎 Please note: camping is not permitted on the event grounds. Long-term visitors to Berlin are kindly requested to take a room or arrange accommodation on their own.
It probably goes without saying, but each visitor needs her/his own valid ticket to attend the concert. The legal age regulations apply; parental accompaniment may be obligatory (or a so-called „Muttizettel“ / „Erziehungsbeauftragung“, delegating the parental mandate to someone else). Unfortunately, children under 6 years of age are not admitted to our concerts. For children over 6 years of age (or rather „for“ their parents in charge of them) we always recommend to use so-called Mickey Mouse Ears during the concerts.
Please also remember to bring your ID, as tickets are personalised!
Tickets that entitle you to attend the concerts are from KaufMich/DieTotenHosen or CTS/Eventim – please keep away from platforms like Viagogo, Ticketbande, Ticketrocket and the like. These sites are NOT authorised to sell tickets and are therefore not supplied by us with original tickets. Those tickets can only be forgeries or otherwise invalid, these do not give you the right to attend the event (means, you have to stay outside). In addition, there is a risk that you will not get your money back from the supplier/seller for these overpriced tickets.
The tickets lose their validity when you leave the event grounds (apart from the public transport thing, see above) – and are only valid for the specific date printed on them. Additionally and always, the general terms and conditions of Loft Concerts apply.
NOT allowed to bring onto the site are …
- Food and beverages of all kinds;
- Glass bottles and glasses of all kinds (e.g. wine bottles, schnapps bottles, wine glasses);
- Bags or backpacks larger than DIN A4 (approx. 20x30cm) in at least one surface area;
- filled tetra-paks / drinking bottles;
- Cans, canisters, drinking backpacks & plastic bottles;
- Firearms, cutting weapons, stabbing weapons, other weapons of all kinds;
- saws, axes, hatchets and similar tools;
- Fireworks, sparklers, star throwers & other pyrotechnic objects (including „Bengal fires“);
- Chairs, seating furniture & seating (e.g. polystyrene cubes);
- Recording equipment: professional sound, photo and video equipment;
- Animals of any kind (with the exception of assistance dogs);
- bulky objects (e.g. flagpoles, selfie sticks, large umbrellas, motorbike helmets);
- Children under the age of 6 (even if accompanied by an adult).
But you’re free to bring …
- a belt/hip bag or a gym/cloth bag, up to DIN A4 (approx. 20x30cm) in all of the surface areas;
- Liquid hygiene and health articles up to 100ml each (max. 2 pieces per person) in suitable plastic containers.
Please only bring things with you that you want to (and are allowed to) take onto the event site!
There will be rubbish bins at the Tempelhofer Feld Park area, even before the entrance/gateways to the concert area – but it’s best if you don’t have to dispose of any rubbish there either.
Food & beverages
A wide range of food and drinks will be available on the event grounds. Details (e.g. list of suppliers) will be added here shortly.
All people should feel equally comfortable and welcome at the concert. Therefore, we stand for open, tolerant and respectful interaction with each other. We advocate equality, diversity and justice without exception and show no tolerance towards any form of discrimination and discriminatory attitudes. We ask all visitors for basic consideration and civil courage for a safe concert.
The event grounds are -obviously- not a lawless space. The concert has been planned in cooperation with the responsible security authorities and will be supervised by the police, the fire brigade and an ambulance service. In addition, security personnel will be on duty to make the concert safe and to ensure that you and everyone involved is able to have a good time. Please contact our security staff at any time in case of emergency – they know what to do and will help you immediately.
Our security staff will also contact the police if necessary. If it is a medical emergency, the paramedics will be alerted on site by our security staff.
The organiser and his or her authorised third parties have the right of domicile during the entire concert. The instructions of the organiser’s security service must be followed.
People wearing clothing with inhuman, homophobic, radical right-wing or any other discriminatory background, or carrying racist, xenophobic and/or radical propaganda material, will not be admitted to the premises and the ticket price will not be refunded. People who attract attention on any of those grounds, due to the above-mentioned statements or behaviour, will be immediately expelled from the event grounds without refund of the ticket price.
Each festival guest assumes personal liability for any damage caused by him/her. It is illegal to obtain and consume reportable objects and substances of any kind (drugs) on the event grounds. Laser pointers are prohibited on the entire event site. The operation of unmanned aerial systems (drones and other remote-controlled flying models) is strictly prohibited on the entire event site. An exception to this ban is only possible for the security authorities themselves and for the organiser in consultation with the responsible authorities.
Details to all aspects of accessibility will follow here very soon!
Currently there are no special restrictions or participation rules (2G, 3G, etc.) due to the Corona pandemic. Should any adjustments become necessary due to official orders in the future, we will inform you here as quickly as possible.
However, we suggest that you continue to (voluntarily) wear a medical mask when attending concerts – and test yourself for Covid-19 in advance! If you feel ill, please stay at home – but, obviously, that has always been the case (and is a rule to be applied not only at concerts). Recklessness is stupid, and even without an „obligation“, caution can still be exercised in dealing with a pandemic – the Corona thing isn’t over, even if the legal framework has changed.
Responsibility / mission statements
- Please be nice, cool and relaxed when dealing with each other – take care of yourselves and all your fellow human beings;
- If you observe or experience harassment, discrimination or sexual assault of any kind, please contact our security staff;
- Please use public transport (the BVG ticket is included in the concert ticket, see above!) or the bicycle to get to and from the concert;
- please leave everything at home that you don’t absolutely need for a concert (and if you still want to get rid of chewing gum paper, handkerchiefs, cigarette butts etc. on the premises, please use the available rubbish bins!);
- visit our friends from the „Cradle to Cradle“ NGO at their information booth;
- be (stay!) open for new things (not only) in the gastronomic domain;
- have fun & enjoy the concert (but that’s as self-evident as „Nazis raus!“, of course).
… from Die Toten Hosen & Loft Concerts. For being interested in our events, and in music in general.
Also, obviously: ENJOY THE CONCERT & HAVE FUN! <3
Latest update: April 16th, 2022